In Baltimore and DC area, the event is at Six Flags America, Baltimore / Washington DC.
Date and Time
- Saturday, September 15th, 2012 from 11:30 AM until 7 PM. Entire park is reserved exclusively that day for Muslim Family Day.
- Season pass holders can buy an upgrade ticket at the gate for only $10
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling their food in the park.
- The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- Prayer area will be in Oak Grove Picnic Pavilion.
- The entrance to Oak Grove Picnic Pavilion is from Gotham City.
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/america/info/FAQ.aspx