In Baltimore and DC area, the event is at Six Flags America, Baltimore / Washington DC.
Date and Time
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 from 11:00 AM until 7 PM. Entire park is reserved exclusively that day for Muslim Family Day.
- Season pass holders can buy an upgrade ticket at the gate for only $10
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling their food in the park.
- The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- Prayer area will be in the Gotham City Arena
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/america/info/FAQ.aspx