In Los Angeles the event is at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 from 10 AM until 9 PM.
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling their food at the East Pavilion area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- East Pavilion Picnic Area is also the place to gather for socializing, bazaar, entertainment programs, and much more.
- Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Transportation and Accomodation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity. ICNA is working on getting a special discount for it’s guests. You will be informed about it on this page as soon as it is finalized.
- If your center or school needs to arrange bus transportation, please contact us and we will refer you to a specially discounted bus service.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/info/Faqs.aspx