ICNA Upstate welcomes you to MFD at Darien Lake on Saturday September 1st, 2012.
- Pre-sale tickets will be $22 for everyone 3 years and older. Children 2 and under will be free. Tickets sold at the gate will be $25 each. Please click here to buy online.
- ICNA is not responsible for your lost tickets.
- Theme Park opens at 10:30 am and closes at 10:00 pm.
- If you choose to stay at Darien Lake’s hotel then don’t forget to mention that you are an MFD guest to get a special discount. You don’t need to buy tcikets for the admission to the park if you stay in the hotel.
- Plenty of Halal Food to buy from in the picnic area. Food stall will close at 7:30 pm
- Arrangements for Salah in the picninc area.
- Parking tickets must be purchased seperately at the theme park. Parking fee is not included in the in the cost of the admission ticket.
- ICNA’s Counter for Pre-Sale ticket will close at 2:00 pm and after that pre-sale tickets can be collected from Darien Lake’s window – if need help then please call 315-278-4603
Tickets will be available online until midnight of Thursday, August 30th, 2012. Following that deadline, you will have to buy the tickets either from various listed outlets/sponsors or at the gate on the day of event.
Online Sales are now closed. If you already purchased online then your tickets will be available at the MFD counter right in front of the Darein Lake’s entrance.
|Imam Yahye Omar
Chairman Imam Council WNY
Zaiqa Restaurant Buffalo
|Zajil Salamat Halal Market
| Nicole Mutignani
| Faiteh Bilgim
International Food Market
| Shoaeb Razvi
Islamic Center of Rochester
|Arif Ul Haq