ICNA Upstate welcomes you to MFD at Darien Lake on Saturday 31st August, 2013.
- Pre-sale tickets will be $22 for everyone 3 years and older. Children 2 and under will be free. Tickets sold at the gate will be $25 each.
- ICNA is not responsible for your lost tickets.
- Theme Park opens at 10:30 am and closes at 10:00 pm.
- If you choose to stay at Darien Lake’s hotel then don’t forget to mention that you are an MFD guest to get a special discount. You don’t need to buy tcikets for the admission to the park if you stay in the hotel.
- Plenty of Halal Food to buy from in the picnic area. Food stall will close at 7:30 pm
- Arrangements for Salah in the picnic area.
- Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. Parking fee is not included in the in the cost of the admission ticket.
Online tickets sale is closed now. Please pick your tickets on the discounted price from ICNA booth in front of Darien Lake on 31st Aug, 2013.
|Imam Yahye Omar Chairman Imam Council WNY
|Masud Qazi Zaiqa Restaurant Buffalo(716) 877-7797||Zajil Salamat Halal Market
|Mohammad Abuzer Syracuse, NY (424)242-4006|| Nicole Mutignani
|Faiteh Bilgim International Food Market Rochester, NY(585) 270-4004|
|Shoaeb Razvi Islamic Center of Rochester (585)754-7055||Subhan Sheikh Rochester, NY (518)866-2672|| AbuSaeed Islam Rochester, NY
|Hisham Zahid Rochester, NY(602)492-4431Imran Javed Rochester, NY(585)749-5478||Arif Ul Haq Syracuse, NY (315) 278-4603Sr. Elham AbdelFattah email@example.com||Haseeba Syed Syracuse, NY(315)212-0752|