- Tickets will be available online until midnight of Thursday, August 23rd, 2012. Following that deadline, you will have to buy the tickets either from various listed outlets/sponsors or at the gate on the day of event.
- Pre-sale tickets will be $26 for everyone 3 years and older. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted without charge.
- Tickets sold at the gate will be $29. Please bring your advertisement card with readable bar code and purchase your ticket from any window and pay the MFD2012 price.
- Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. This is not included in the cost of the admission ticket.
- You are buying ticket for Muslim Family Day at Six Flags New England event, it is a one day pass, please print copy of paypal transaction and bring along with you on the day of event, your tickets will be available through MFD welcome booth at the main gate of Six Flags New England.
Online Sale is now close please contact either our local volunteers/outlets or see us at the Six Flags New England on the day of event out side the main gate, at our Welcome Table
|Oasis Market & Grill
220 Broad Street
Providence, RI 02903
|Br. Abdul Haq
|Sis. Jennifer Ead
North Providence R.I.
291 Roxsbury St. Roxbury, MA
|Bling Bling Variety & Stores
|Br. Fareed Khan
|Br. Masud Cheema
We appreciate your time in helping us making Muslim Family Day, a fun and enjoyable event for our community. So that we know you better and make sure you enjoy your time as a volunteer, please take a few moments to complete the form below:
The event organized by ICNA MA, Boston Chapter is at Six Flags New England (Springfield, MA).
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 25th, 2012 from 10 AM to 10 PM inshaAllah.
Food and Bazar
- A very large selection of various Halal foods from Gyro to Biryani will be available in the Picnic area "River Edge Grove".
Transportation and Accomodation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity. ICNA is working on getting a special discount for it's guests. You will be informed about it on this page as soon as it is finalized.
- If your center or school needs to arrange bus transportation, please contact us and we will refer you to a specially discounted bus service.
Or Call us at
Location and Directions
- Six Flags New England is located at Route 159, 1623 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001
- From Boston: Take Mass Pike-West to Exit 6. Follow I-291 West 4.2 miles, merging right onto I-91 South to Exit 3 (Agawam). Cross bridge and take first exit. Follow rotary to Route 57 West, then take Route 159 South (Main Street) 2.9 miles to Six Flags New England.
- From Albany: Take Mass Pike-East to Exit 4. Follow Route 5 South 5.8 miles to Route 57 West (Agawam/Southwick), then take Route 159 South (Main Street) 2.9 miles to Six Flags New England.
- From Connecticut: Take I-91 North to Exit 47W. Follow Route 190 West to Route 159 North, then continue 3.8 miles to Six Flags New England.
- From Rhode Island: Take Route 146 North from Providence. Follow I-90 (Mass Pike) West to Exit 6, then take I-291 West 4.2 miles and merge right onto I-91 South to Exit 3 (Agawam). Cross bridge and take first exit. Follow rotary to Route 57 West, then take Route 159 South (Main Street) 2.9 miles to Six Flags New England.
- From New York (Metro Area): Take I-95 to I-91 North to Exit 47W. Follow Route 190 West to Route 159 North, and continue 3.8 miles to Six Flags New England.For more FAQ's please click here.