- * MFD tickets may be purchased at the designated ICNA ticket outlet locations or online
- * MFD tickets at the designated locations will be $30 for everyone 2 years and older
- * Children 2 and under will be admitted for free
- * To purchase tickets online click the Buy Onlinebutton below:
- * Online tickets are $30 for everyone 2 years and older, and $45 with parking pass (regular parking is $18+tax)
|Islamic Books N Gifts 220 E Spring Valley Road Richardson TX 75081 (972) 669-9625||Br. Nauman Plano/Murphy/East Plano/Allen/Frisco/Mckinney(972) 835 5018||Br. Najeeb Arlington/Irving/Fortworth (469) 995-0872|
|Frisco Masjid 6890 Main St, Suite F Frisco, TX 75034 (469) 826-8985||Islamic Association of Allen (IAA) 202 N. Allen Drive, Suite D Allen TX 75013 (214) 771-8627||Islamic Association of Collin County (IACC) 6401 Independence Parkway Plano TX 75023 (972) 491-5800|
|East Plano Islamic Center (EPIC) 1409 Shiloh Rd, Ste 170 Plano TX 75074 (972) 824-0563||MAS Youth Center 740 F Ave # 303 Plano TX 75074 (972) 633-9692||Islamic Association of North Texas (IANT) 840 Abrams Road Richardson TX 75081 (972) 231-5698|
|Islamic Center of Irving (ICI) 2555 N Esters Rd Irving TX 75062 (972) 812-2230||Islamic Society of Arlington Texas (ISAT) 1700 S Center St Arlington TX 76010 (817) 461-8415||Makkah Masjid 3301 W. Buckingham Road Garland, TX 75042 (972) 675-4000|
|Islamic Association of Carrollton (IAC) 1901 Kelly Blvd Carrollton TX 75007 (214) 390-1120||Mesquite Islamic Center 2419 Franklin rd Mesquite TX 75150 (214) 415-1446|
AustinBr. Abdul Rahim NAMCC 11900 North Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78753 (972) 669-9625
HoustonBr. Ilyas Choudry Houston TX (866) 282-2326
OklahomaBr. Zahid Cheema Oklahoma (405) 340-4642
We appreciate your time in helping us making Muslim Family Day, a fun and enjoyable event for our community. So that we know you better and make sure you enjoy your time as a volunteer, please take a few moments to complete the form below:
Near Dallas the event is at Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington.
Date and Time
- Sunday, October 28, 2012 from 11 AM until 9 PM. During Eid-ul-Adha weekend.
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal foods will be available inside the Music Mill Ampitheater.
- Prayer arrangements are made inside the Music Mill Ampitheater.
- Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.