- Tickets will be available online until day of the event, August 31st, 2013. To purchase tickets online, Click here. You can also purchase the tickets from various local ticket selling locations, Click here. Printed purchase receipts will be exchanged for entry tickets at ICNA booth at the gate.
- Pre-sale tickets will be $30 for everyone 2 years and older. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted without charge.
- Discounted tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. This is not included in the cost of the admissions ticket.
We appreciate your time in helping us making Muslim Family Day, a fun and enjoyable event for our community. So that we know you better and make sure you enjoy your time as a volunteer, please take a few moments to complete the form below:
In Chicago, the event is at Six Flags Great America, Gurnee, IL.
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 31st, 2013 from 10:30 AM until 9 PM.
Food and Prayers
- A special selection of various Halal/Zabiha Restaurants Vendors will be selling their food in a designated area in the Southwest Territory. The halal/zabiha restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- Southwest Territory is also the place to gather for all prayers and socializing.
SafetyDue to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Accomodation and Transportation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
- For information on bus schedules, please visit www.pacebus.com or call (312) 322-7000.
- For train schedules, please visit www.metrarail.com or call (312) 322-6777 between 8am and 5pm, or (312) 838-7000 after 5pm.