If you would like to have a booth in our exclusive Bazaar,please email us LA@MuslimFamilyDay.com or call (866) Dial-MFD (1-866-342-5633)
Please bring a print out of your online payment email along with your ID (ID should match the person's name used to make the purchase or a authorized letter from person whose name it was purchased with) in order to pickup your ticket on the day of the event at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Tickets will not be mailed you, You would need to collect them on Day of event
Online ticket sales to end on 8:00 pm Friday, August 1st, 2014. After the deadline, you will have to buy the tickets from various sponsors or at the gate.
Pre-sale tickets will be $33 for everyone 3 years and older. Children under the age of 3 will be admitted without charge.
Tickets sold at the gate will be $38. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.A family pack of five is available for $150.00. You can purchase a ticket here: Muslimfamilyday.com/buyla
Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park for $20.00. This is not included in the cost of the admissions ticket. Prepaid parking is also available for $10.00 and can only be purchased online prior to the day of the event.
Admission tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Sale Outlets
Please visit or contact our sales outlets below for final ticket purchases for $33. Tickets will also be available at the MFD Table at the special discounted gate price of $38 (still the lowest price you can find anywhere!).
We appreciate your time in helping us making Muslim Family Day, a fun and enjoyable event for our community. So that we know you better and make sure you enjoy your time as a volunteer, please take a few moments to complete the form below:
In Los Angeles the event is at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 from 10 AM until 9 PM.
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling their food at the East Pavilion area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- East Pavilion Picnic Area is also the place to gather for socializing, bazaar, entertainment programs, and much more.
- Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Transportation and Accomodation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity. ICNA is working on getting a special discount for it's guests. You will be informed about it on this page as soon as it is finalized.
- If your center or school needs to arrange bus transportation, please contact us and we will refer you to a specially discounted bus service.