We appreciate your time in helping us making Muslim Family Day, a fun and enjoyable event for our community. So that we know you better and make sure you enjoy your time as a volunteer, please take a few moments to complete the form below:
In New Jersey the event is at Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson.For current updates please visit the New Jersey Chapter site.
Date and TimeMonday, September 17th, 2012. Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/info/Faqs.aspx
Or Call us at
Location and Directions
- Six Flags Adventure & Wild Safari is located at 1 Six Flags Boulevard, Jackson, NJ 08527
- Within New Jersey: Take NJ Turnpike to exit 7A, I-195 east to exit 16A or Garden State Parkway exit 98, I-195 west to exit 16, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.
- From Philadelphia: Take the Ben Franklin Bridge to Route 38 east. Take NJ Turnpike north to exit 7A to I-195 east or Route 295 north to I-195 east. Exit at 16A, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.
- From New York: Take the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel or Holland Tunnel to NJ Turnpike south to exit 7A. Proceed on I-195 east to exit 16A, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.
- From the Jersey Shorer: Route 138 West or Garden State Parkway exit 98, to I-195 west to exit 16, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.For more details please visit the New Jersey Chapter site. or for more FAQ's please click here.