New Date & Time: Saturday, November 4th, 2017
- Tickets will be available online until midnight on Friday, November 3rd, 2017.
- Following that deadline, you will have to buy the tickets from various sponsors or at the gate.
- Pre-sale tickets will be $36.00 for everyone two years and older. There is no charge for children under the age of two and admitted without charge.
- Tickets sold at the gate will be $39.00, and please arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park and not included in the cost of the admissions ticket
- Guests receive a special discounted parking!
- If it rains on November 4th, 2017, you will get the rain check to use anytime!
- Tickets are available at below location:
- Atlanta: Br.Hamid Qureshi - 404 940 4430 & Hafiz Ayoob - 678 760 5496
- Alpharetta & JohnsCreek: Mohammad Nadeem - 678 327 9006
- Decatur: Mohammad Mizan - 678 707 2276
- Cumming: Br. Saghir Nizami - 404 545 4947 & Br.Yasir Abbasi - 478 250 7460
- Duluth Br. Ghazanfar Sajjad - 908 432 9493 & Hafiz ZakirUllah - 404 547 4291
- Suwanee: Hafiz ZakirUllah - 404 547 4291
- Kitab House:- Br. Umar Farooq Phone 404 585 8177
- Marietta: Hafiz Inayat Ullah - 678 200 5886
- Norcross: A.K.M Nasiruddin Hoque - 404 435 4506
- Roswell: Rashid Hamid - 732 939 8593
We appreciate your time in helping us making Muslim Family Day, a fun and enjoyable event for our community. So that we know you better and make sure you enjoy your time as a volunteer, please take a few moments to complete the form below:
In Atlanta, the event is at Six Flags over Georgia, Atlanta.
Date and Time: Saturday, November 4th , 2017 - 10:30 am to 6 pm.Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants like Halal Guys, Qamar will be selling their food at the West Pavilion area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- West Pavilion is also the place to gather for Salah, socializing, bazaar, entertainment programs, and much more.
- Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
- Cobb County Transit offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here for more info. Route 30 serves the park Monday through Saturday.
- MARTA also offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here or call (404) 848-5000 for more info.