In Chicago, the event is at Six Flags Great America, Gurnee, IL.
Date and Time
- Saturday, August 31st, 2013 from 10:30 AM until 9 PM.
Food and Prayers
- A special selection of various Halal/Zabiha Restaurants Vendors will be selling their food in a designated area in the Southwest Territory. The halal/zabiha restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- Southwest Territory is also the place to gather for all prayers and socializing.
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Accomodation and Transportation
- Several lodging options are available near the park.A�Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
- For information on bus schedules, please visitA�www.pacebus.com or call (312) 322-7000.
- For train schedules, please visitA�www.metrarail.com or call (312) 322-6777 between 8am and 5pm, or (312) 838-7000 after 5pm.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAmerica/info/FAQ.aspx