Please note new date due to weather this Weekend
Saturday, Nov 3rd, 2018 from 11:00 am to 7:00 pmA�
(New Ticket Sale will start soon)
> Family Pack (5 Tickets): $130 (Limited quantity until available)
> Individual Ticket: $32 (At the gate price is $37 + Tax)
> Parking Voucher : $10 (Online Price Only)
Dear Community Members, Assalamu Alaykum,
Muslim Family Day team and theA�SixFlags administration has been monitoring the weather situation for the past few daysA�to make appropriate decisions.A�We would like to announce that due to inclement weather forecast this weekend and due to the declarationA�of emergency by states of Maryland and Virginia, the date for Muslim Family Day in Washington has been changed and following guidelines have been issuedA�for all people who have purchased the tickets already and our vendors,A�and for those who plan to buy in future.A�
- > Because of the forecasted inclement weather for the original date of Sep 15,A�the Muslim Family Day event in Washington DC area is being rescheduled to Saturday, November 3, 2018. Dont forget atarax reviews.A�
- > For guests who purchased tickets for September 15, those tickets will be valid any remaining public operating date and November 3rd.
- >If a guest is unable to visit any remaining operating date this year, they should contactA�SixFlags using their websiteA�to request a refund, SixFlags will decide the refund on a case-by-case basis and issue refunds when no other options exist.
- > Any guest who visits Six Flags America on Saturday, September 15 without knowing the event has been rescheduled will be allowed entry into the park.
- > Six Flags America will contact all vendors to let them know about the date change. If a vendor is unable to participate in the new date, they will handle those instances on a case-by-case basis and issue refunds when no other option exists. They should contact SixFlags contact who worked with them to sign the contract.
Muslim Family Day team isA�working hard to notify all members by all means and to update all marketing material and our website to reflect new schedule.A�Let’sA�all pray for everyone in our region that they are able to survive this storm without an impact. ICNA Relief teams are also being activated toA�help our region.A�A�A�
Muslim Family Day is an ICNA project and ita��s organized every year by a small group of volunteers. The basic purpose of this event is to provide an opportunity for local Muslims to have a fun day with their families and friends within an A�Islamic environment. At the same time, this event allows our vendors, local community organizations and our sponsors to reach out to their customers, constituents and donors. With your support, we are also able to share this joy with many families and individuals who cannot afford the cost. If you would like to sponsor one or more individuals and families, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Muslim Family Day Team
Have a product (Non-Food Items Only) to sell and would like to have an opportunity to reach more than five thousand customers please apply as a NonFood Vendor. Application form and more details are available here.