In Atlanta, the event is at Six Flags over Georgia, Atlanta.
Date and Time: Saturday, November 4th , 2017 – 10:30 am to 6 pm.
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants like Halal Guys, Qamar will be selling their food at the West Pavilion area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- West Pavilion is also the place to gather for Salah, socializing, bazaar, entertainment programs, and much more.
- Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Accommodation and Transportation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
- Cobb County Transit offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here for more info. Route 30 serves the park Monday through Saturday.
- MARTA also offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here or call (404) 848-5000 for more info.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/info/faqs.aspx