In Atlanta, the event is at Six Flags over Georgia, Atlanta.
Date and Time
- Sunday, October 9th 12 PM until 10 PM.
Food and Bazar
- A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling their food at the West Pavilion area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
- West Pavilion is also the place to gather for socializing, bazaar, entertainment programs, and much more.
- Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Accommodation and Transportation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity.
- Cobb County Transit offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here for more info. Route 30 serves the park Monday through Saturday.
- MARTA also offers a shuttle service to the park. Click here or call (404) 848-5000 for more info.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/info/faqs.aspx